On-street parking permits
In this section
Horsham on-street parking permits
On-street parking permits for roads within the Horsham Controlled Parking Zone are available for residents, non-residents, visitors and healthcare workers who wish to park there.
|First resident permit||£44 for one year|
|Additional resident permit||£88 for one year (we do not offer additional permits in Zone A)|
|First disabled resident permit||Free|
|Healthcare Parking Permit||£25|
|Visitor permits||£4.50 for a book of ten 2-hour permits. £13.50 for a book of five daily permits|
Buy a resident parking permit
To buy an on-street parking permit for a road within the Horsham Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) you need to complete the following steps:
- Check which zone the road is in using the map below
- Read the terms and conditions of the on-street parking permit
- Fill out the online form then print and sign it
- If you are applying for Zone B-F, please include payment made out to Horsham District Council
- Return your form, payment, a copy of proof of vehicle ownership (eg insurance document, V5C vehicle registration certificate, or company letter if vehicle owned by employer) and a copy of proof of address (eg utility bill, council tax bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement) to Parking Services Team, Horsham District Council, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1RL
Zone boundaries and hours operation
|Zone||Hours of operation|
|A (Yellow)||9am–9pm Monday-Saturday|
|B (Green)||10am-12pm Monday-Saturday|
|C (Pink)||2pm-4pm Monday-Saturday|
|D (Blue)||8am-10am Monday-Saturday|
|E (Orange)||10am-12pm Monday-Saturday|
|F (Brown)||2pm – 4pm Monday Saturday|
The purple areas indicate Pay and Display parking bays.
Buy a visitor permit
There are two types of visitor permit: two-hour permits and daily permits. Visitor permits are to be used by genuine visitors, not commuters, local staff or business owners.
- Two-hour permits cost 45p each and are valid for two hours. You can buy a book of ten for £4.50
- Daily permits cost £2.70 each and are valid all day. You can buy a book of five for £13.50
Visitor permits can be purchased at the Council offices, or call us on 01403 215379 and permits can be sent out.Please ensure you bring proof of address with you to the offices.
If buying on behalf of a resident, please provide a current utility bill and letter of authority from the resident.
Visitor permits should only be used by visitors to residents living within the resident parking zone. Visitors can of course also use pay and display machines.
Apply for a non-resident permit
Non-resident permits are available in very limited numbers for £275 each per year.
Please email Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before you apply.
Excluded properties in Horsham parking zones
Zone A: Alden Court, Burtons Court, Hewells Court, Pelham Court, Bishopric Court, Waverley Court, Barrington Court, King’s Gate, Rhodes Court, Farriers Court, Linden House, Holmes Park, Precision Court, Home Farm House, Portland Yard Bishopric, The Paperyard Albion Way
Zone B: Springfield Park Gate
Zone C: Hurst Park
Zone D: Cotswold Court, Dorset Court, Kent Court, Hampshire Court, Surrey Court, Standings Court, 187-195 New Street, Oaklands, Rangers Lodge, Winterton Square, Century House Station Road
Zone E: East Gate Mews, Parade Court, Cherry Court Brighton Road, Owen Court (visitor permits only), The Gorings Gorings Mead