Get help to stay in your home

If you are facing losing your home, it is best to contact us as soon as possible so we can help. The following services are also available.

Help to pay your rent or Council Tax

You may be eligible for Universal Credit or Council Tax Support to help you pay your rent or Council Tax. We work with LGSS to provide our benefits service, so you will need to visit their website for more information.

Find out about available benefits

Help to pay your mortgage

If you own your own home and are in receipt of certain income-related benefits, you may be eligible for the Support for Mortgage Interest scheme.

Help in cases of domestic violence

There are a range of legal options available to enable people experiencing domestic violence to remain in their homes, such as non-molestation orders and injunctions.

Our Safe At Home scheme may be able to help you with increased security measures in and around your home. For further information, call 01403 215230.

Are you experiencing domestic violence? Always call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if a crime is in progress.

It is very important that you seek advice to fully explore the options available to you before leaving your home. Please visit our Domestic abuse page for a full list of support services available.

Cost of living support

Find information to help you with the cost of living, including charities who can help with food, fuel and mental wellbeing, on our Cost of living support page.