Strategic flood risk assessment
A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment looks at the impact that proposed land development could have on flood risk. It is used as an evidence base for planning decisions and supports the development of the Local Plan.
A Strategic Flood Risk Assessment was carried out in June 2007 and revised in 2010.
Strategic Flood Risk Assessments 2007 and 2010
- 2010 Strategic Flood Risk Assessment.pdf (PDF File, 3.8 MB)
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Report 2007 (PDF File, 1.7 MB)
- Strategic Flood Risk Report Appendices (PDF File, 2.7 MB)
- Appendix A (PDF File, 6.2 MB)
- Appendix B (PDF File, 10.8 MB)
- Appendix B Not Categorised Settlement Maps (PDF File, 2.2 MB)
- Appendix B Category 2 (PDF File, 1.2 MB)
In April 2014 a Sequential and Exception Test was produced for three strategic sites that are proposed for mixed/residential use development and include areas wholly or partly affected by flood risk.