Pulborough neighbourhood planning
Pulborough Parish have produced a neighbourhood plan which have been subject to successful Examination but cannot proceed to Referendum because of the legal requirements in relation to Water Neutrality and the Habitat Regulations.
In order to support the hard work of local communities, Horsham District Council has prepared this Planning Advice Note. These Advice Notes highlight how the policies in the Neighbourhood Plans are considered to align with National Planning Policy. This Planning Advice Note draws together current adopted Local Plan policies, and up-to-date national policy guidance including relevant ministerial statements and the outcome of the Neighbourhood Planning Examiner’s report. It therefore forms a material consideration that will be taken into account by decision makers when determining planning applications.
When the strategic solution to Water Neutrality is implemented, the Council will proceed to take the Pulborough Neighbourhood Plan to Referendum and upon a successful result the Council will ‘make’ the plan at full Council at the earliest opportunity.
Further Comments on the Revised National Planning Policy Framework
Representations to the Regulation 16 consultation Between 26 April 2021 to 7 June 2021 can be found below:
Representations to the Regulation 16 consultation Between 18 November 2020 to 13 January 2021 can be found below:
(Reg 16 - Consultation on new evidence)
Pulborough Parish Council has been preparing a Neighbourhood Plan. We have updated the evidence base and the submission plan regarding heritage issues to support the submission draft Pulborough Neighbourhood plan. It was considered appropriate to go out to consultation again on new evidence to ensure stakeholders had an opportunity to comment on it. This consultation is for 6 weeks from 5pm 26 April to midnight 7 June 2021. There are a number of ways to make your comments:
- If you would like to make a representation on the new evidence to support Pulborough Neighbourhood Development Plan or make general comments on the plan, please use the weblink below to access the documents and download the comment form to make your representation:
- Complete the comment form (available to download by clicking on the link above) and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Print out the comment form and post it to: Neighbourhood Planning Officer, Horsham Council, Parkside, Chart Way, North Street, Horsham, RH12 1RL
- All submission must be received by midnight 7 June 2021.
Pulborough Neighbourhood Plan (Reg 16)
Pulborough Parish Council has been preparing a Neighbourhood Plan. The submission draft Pulborough Neighbourhood plan is out to consultation in line with the Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended). The consultation is for 8 weeks from 5pm 18 November 2020 to midnight 13 January 2021. Please click on the link below for further details on how you can comment:
The Pulborough Neighbourhood Plan Area was approved on February 25 2014.
- Pulborough_Designated_Map.pdf (PDF File, 236.7 KB)
- Pulborough_Decision_Notice.pdf (PDF File, 117.8 KB)
- Pulborough_Designation_Report.pdf (PDF File, 330.4 KB)
- Pulborough-notification-of-area-designation.pdf (PDF File, 95.2 KB)
Under Regulation 5 and 6, the Pulborough area application was put out for consultation from November 14 to December 26 2013.